3 Years Full Time Campus Based | Recognized by UGC | US CMA
Kaziranga University has partnered with Miles Professional Education to make available the globally accepted Certified Management Accountant (CMA) certification course, offered by Institute of Management Accountants (IMA), USA for our BCom Students. Students pursuing BCom at the University can opt for the US CMA Certification.
IMA is the worldwide association of accountants and financial professionals working in business and academia. IMA has a global network of more than 75,000 members in 140 countries and 300 professional and student chapters. For more information about IMA, please visit www.imanet.org.
Key Highlights of the CMA course:
- Only 2 papers (75% Multiple Choice questions) with exams in India:
- Financial Planning, Reporting, Performance& Control
- Financial Decision-making
- US equivalent of Indian CMA (from ICWAI) or CIMA-UK.
- MoU between IMA &ICWAI ensures mutual recognition of US & Indian CMAs.
- Awards: BCom from KU, CMA Certificate from IMA, US.
- The CMA Certificate course will be spread over 4 semesters, along with the BCom Course, after which the student can appear for the CMA Exam.
- Study materials and online resources from Wiley and Miles Education.
Opportunities for CMAs are boundless as they often expand their careers beyond the traditional management accounting realm to provide related services for many different types of organizations. CMAs are required in all areas of the business world including
- Financial & Corporate Accounting
- Management & Cost Accounting
- Financial Risk Management
- Management Consulting & Performance Management
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Corporate Finance (M&A, IPO, Equity & Debt Issues)
- Venture Capital
- Internal Auditing
- Information Technology
- Corporate Governance
Some of the organizations where CMAs are employed in India are:
- Morgan Stanley
- Goldman Sachs
- Tata Consultancy Services
HOW TO APPLY:
The students can download the application form from www.kazirangauniversity.in and post the filled up application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- or
They can visit the University campus or any of the registered offices of the university, to collect the prospectus and application forms on payment of Rs. 500/-
- Submitting the complete filled up application form.
- Qualifying the eligibility criteria and selection process.
- Qualifying candidates will be issued admission offer letters.
- Once your admission offer letter is issued, within 15 days the candidate has to pay the full tuition fee and other applicable fees of the first semester. Registration will be done only after full payment of the requisite fees.