2 Years Full-Time Campus-Based | Recognized by UGC
In the M.Sc programme of KU, the students will culminate in a research project which will create the foundation for a higher degree such as a Ph.D. The Master programmes are MSc and Integrated MSc in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
The M.Scprogramme curriculum is so designed that a student will be exposed to an environment which will help them in expanding their network and build contacts with individuals and experts from industries in training & placements. The programme is also aimed to enhance the analytical, motivational and self-management skills of the students.
- Students will gain extensive knowledge of coursework, research, critical thinking, communication, and technical skills.
- The curriculum teaches advanced Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and necessary knowledge and skills for a wide range of practical applications.
- The curriculum encourages students to become scientists through a desire for lifelong learning for professional growth leading to certification, membership, research and beyond.
- Free Book Kit.
- MoU with NEIST, Jorhat for collaborative research works.
- Research Internship at reputed research Institutes / Universities like NEIST, TRA - Tocklai, Tezpur University & UGC - DAE Consortium for Scientific Research - Kolkata Centre.
- Collaboration with Industry for research work and placements.
- Collaboration with International Universities like AIT, Thailand for Academic and Research Exchange Programs. Industry Experienced Faculty.
- Placement Assistance through the network of placement offices in India & abroad.
- NET / GATE / GRE / TOEFEL Coaching.
- North East Centre for Entrepreneurship (NECE) to facilitate young minds to innovative, incubate & implement ideas.