- Research Scholar, at Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, Fellowship Holder,(2014-2018).
- Assistant Professor, Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development, Siliguri, West Bengal, (2011-2014).
- Lecturer, Siliguri College of Commerce, Extension Campus, Siliguri, West Bengal, (2009-2011).
- ERP Manager, Kalazone Silk Mills, Surat, Gujarat, (2007-2009).
Academic Roles Undertaken:
- Experience of guiding students (Bachelors and Masters level) to carry out live and analytical projects in Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Finance Management, and Production Management under North Bengal University and All Indian Management Association(AIMA).
- Guided students for Live projects conducted by Metric Consultancies Pvt. Ltd.(for TATA MOTORS), Pune.
- Guided students for Live Survey Projects conducted by GETIT Info services Pvt.Ltd, Hyderabad.
- Took classes of the students of Development Studies in Research Methodology and Natural Resource Management in Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII).
- Took classes of the foreign executives from Indian Technical and Economic Cooperation Program conducted by Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India at Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII).
- Worked in the research team and contributed in Global Entrepreneurship Monitor(GEM), India Report, 2016/2017 and 2015/2016.
- Conducted special sessions as visiting faculty on “Entrepreneurship Development” in workshop mode under National Skills Qualifications Framework (NSQF), Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship for Master Degree students in Vidyasagar University (State University of West Bengal), Midnapore, West Bengal from 8.77.2019 to 12.07.2019.
- Conducted special session as visiting faculty on “Developing Entrepreneurial Mindsets in students” in workshop mode under National Institute of Technical Teachers' Training & Research (NITTTR), Kolkata for teachers in Rajganj Government Polytechnic College, West Bengal from 8.77.2019 to 22.07.2019.
- 2019: Attended International workshop on “Advanced Research Analytics” organized by International School of Business & Media, Kolkata, West Bengal.
- 2018: Attended National level workshop on “Open Data Open Knowledge” jointly organized by Vikram Sarabhai Library, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIMA) and World Bank.
- 2017: Participated in the 2 days "National Conclave on Mainstreaming of Social Entrepreneurship Education in India" supported by British Council, India and organized by Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, Ahmadabad.
- 2011: Attended workshop on “Employee Satisfaction survey of Tata Motors (Franchisee End)” organized by Metric Consultancies Pvt. Ltd. Pune.
- 2009: Attended workshop on “Data handling in Management studies” organized by North Bengal University, West Bengal.
2014-18 : Awarded Fellowship in Doctoral Level Fellow Program in Management, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, Ahmedabad (India).
2006 : Awarded Gold Medal in Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in IT-Systems specialization from New Delhi Institute of Management, New Delhi.