- Attended “National Training for trainer Programme in Entrepreneurship Development” conducted during 26th to 30th November 2018 at Indian Social Institute,Bangalore
- Attended Training on Financial Inclusion and role of Community during 14th June to 19th June 2017,National Institute of Rural Development,Hydrabad
- Attended Training on Resource Block Strategy conducted during 13th to 18th January, 2016 by Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty in Kurnool,Andhra Pradesh.
- Attended Training on Community Resource Persons Strategy Conducted during 15th March to 18th March 2016 by Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty,Andhra Pradesh
- Conducted Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp for College students in Different locations for the year 2018-19 ,sponsored by Department of Science and Technology,New Delhi
- Conducted Faculty Development Programme for the Faculties of different academic institutions from 18th March 2019 to 29th March 2019 ,sponsored by Dapartment of Science and Technology.
- Presented a paper on “Traditional Fish Capturing Devices: A way of Livelihood Generation in Brahmaputra Flood Plains” in the “National Conference on Paradigm Shifts in Business Practices and Technology” organised by Amity Business School ,Amity University Chattisgarh ,India on 23rd and 24th January,2019 and has been accepted for publication.