Program is prepared to create expert professionals in Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics through training and education adequately emphasising theoretical alongside practical experience applicable in industry through a systematic transition from undergraduate to postgraduate studies. This course further guides students’ to major fields of current research and incorporates training in specific career opportunities in science and related professions.
Passed 10+2 with 45% marks in aggregate. (40% in case of reserved category).
|ELIGIBILITY||TUITION FEE PER SEMESTER|
|80% & above in 10+2||Rs. 17,500|
|60 - 79% in 10+2||Rs. 20,000|
|45 - 59% in 10+2||Rs. 25,000|
HOW TO APPLY:
- The students can download the application form from www.kazirangauniversity.in and post the filled up application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- or
They can visit the University campus or any of the registered offices of the university to collect the prospectus and application forms on payment of Rs. 500/-
- Submitting the complete filled up application form.
- Qualifying the eligibility criteria & selection process.
- Qualifying candidates will be issued admission offer letters.
- Once your admission offer letter is issued, within 15 days the candidate has to pay the full tuition fees and other applicable fee of 1st Semester. Registration will be done only after full payment of the requisite fees.