Master of Science (Mathematics)
2 Years Full Time Campus Based | Recognized by UGC
In the M.Sc programme of KU, the students will culminate in a research project which will create the foundation for higher degree such as a Ph.D. The Master programmes are MSc and Integrated MSc in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
The M.Scprogramme curriculum is so designed that a student will be exposed to an environment which will help them in expanding their network and build contacts with individuals and experts from industries in training & placements. The programme is also aimed to enhance the analytical, motivational and self-management skills of the students.
- Students will gain extensive knowledge in coursework, research, critical thinking, communication and technical skills.
- The curriculum teaches advanced Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and necessary knowledge and skills for a wide range of practical applications.
- The curriculum encourages students to become scientists through a desire for lifelong learning for professional growth leading to certification, membership, research and beyond.
- Free Book Kit.
- MoU with NEIST, Jorhat for collaborative research works.
- Research Internship at reputed research Institutes / Universities like NEIST, TRA - Tocklai, Tezpur University & UGC - DAE Consortium for Scientific Research - Kolkata Centre.
- Collaboration with Industry for research work and placements.
- Collaboration with International Universities like AIT, Thailand for Academic and Research Exchange Programs. Industry Experienced Faculty.
- Placement Assistance through network of placement offices in India & abroad.
- NET / GATE / GRE / TOEFEL Coaching.
- North East Centre for Entrepreneurship (NECE) to facilitate young minds to innovative, incubate & implement ideas.
Passed B.Sc. (Physics) with 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of reserved category).
|ELIGIBILITY||TUITION FEE PER SEMESTER|
|80% & above in B.Sc.||Rs. 22,500|
|60 - 79% in B.Sc.||Rs. 25,000|
|50 - 59% in B.Sc.||Rs. 30,000|
HOW TO APPLY:
- The students can download the application form from www.kazirangauniversity.in and post the filled up application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- or
They can visit the University campus or any of the registered offices of the university to collect the prospectus and application forms on payment of Rs. 500/-
- Submitting the complete filled up application form.
- Qualifying the eligibility criteria & selection process.
- Qualifying candidates will be issued admission offer letters.
- Once your admission offer letter is issued, within 15 days the candidate has to pay the full tuition fees and other applicable fee of 1st Semester. Registration will be done only after full payment of the requisite fees.