Programme has been designed to give a solid background in the fundamentals of physics and an understanding of the major fields of current research. The curriculum incorporates training in specific career opportunities in science and related professions.
Passed B.Sc. with 45% marks in aggregate. (40% in case of reserved category).
|ELIGIBILITY||TUITION FEE PER SEMESTER|
|80% & above in B.Sc.||Rs. 22,500|
|60 - 79% in B.Sc.||Rs. 25,000|
|45 - 59% in B.Sc.||Rs. 30,000|
HOW TO APPLY:
- The students can download the application form from www.kazirangauniversity.in and post the filled up application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- or
They can visit the University campus or any of the registered offices of the university to collect the prospectus and application forms on payment of Rs. 500/-
- Submitting the complete filled up application form.
- Qualifying the eligibility criteria & selection process.
- Qualifying candidates will be issued admission offer letters.
- Once your admission offer letter is issued, within 15 days the candidate has to pay the full tuition fees and other applicable fee of 1st Semester. Registration will be done only after full payment of the requisite fees.