School of Business
The School of Business (SoB) offers Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral programmes for successful candidates to be absorbed into the challenging assignments of the corporate world. Students are scientifically exposed to specialized fields of training, in order to gain necessary domain knowledge and tools to handle complex and target-oriented management functions of the global market.
- Kaziranga University uses 21st century curricula and international methods to meet the evolving needs of the student community, parental concerns, corporate competencies and sustainable globalization.
- KU has specifically designed the course content to impart exact knowledge in Banking and Finance, Marketing, HR and Industrial Relations, Hospital Administration, Construction and Urban Infrastructure Management and Tourism Management and more.
- The University aims to improve the engagement level and operational effectiveness of the institutions, in order to enrich the student experience and maximize return on investment.
- KU aspires to meet the needs of 21st century learners, employers and society by enabling the students with knowledge, values, and skills required for attaining and sustaining success and leadership in their business, personal and social lives. This core commitment is manifested in keeping with time through innovative and 'trademark' attention, to the trinity of professional education: Purpose, Pedagogy and Progress.
The School of Business (SOB) offers the following courses :
- MBA (Specializations in Marketing/Finance/HR & IR/Operations)
- MBA in Hospital Administration
- MBA in Construction and Urban Infrastructure Management
- MBA in Business Entrepreneurship and Management
- MBA Tourism Management
- Integrated BBA-MBA
- Integrated B.Com-MBA