Bachelor of Commerce
3 Years Full Time Campus Based | Recognized by UGC
Contemporary syllabus with communication training, competently qualified and industry experienced faculty members, enabling facilities, interactive classroom sessions through case study, real life scenarios & situations are shared through audio, video, role play, tutorials, presentations and group work. The curriculum reinforces practical learning through projects. CA & CS coaching classes, industrial visits, field works, live projects, extra-curricular skills through Centre of Excellence, continuous mentoring programs by industry experts, networking through Student Activity Clubs and the final semester research project.
Students will be trained practically using latest technology and will have exposure to changes in global trade and commerce to function successfully as a corporate professional. The current syllabus will offer a platform for students to choose from higher studies, pursuing professional career, entrepreneurship, research and beyond.
The coursework fosters students to develop cognitive ability to deal with business problems and for effective decision making. Students will realise the need for lifelong learning by participating in professional conferences, workshops, seminars, training etc. leading to professional certification, membership and beyond.
- Case & Project based study approach
- Experienced Faculty from Industry & Academia.
- Award: B.Com degree from KU
Passed 10+2 (Science/Commerce) with 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of reserved category).
|ELIGIBILITY||TUITION FEE PER SEMESTER|
|80% and above in HS||Rs. 20,000|
|60% - 79% in HS||Rs. 25,000|
|50% - 59% in HS||Rs. 30,000|
HOW TO APPLY:
- The students can download the application form from www.kazirangauniversity.in and post the filled up application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- or
They can visit the University campus or any of the registered offices of the university, to collect the prospectus and application forms on payment of Rs. 500/-
- Submitting the complete filled up application form.
- Qualifying the eligibility criteria and selection process.
- Qualifying candidates will be issued admission offer letters.
- Once your admission offer letter is issued, within 15 days the candidate has to pay the full tuition fee and other applicable fees of the first semester. Registration will be done only after full payment of the requisite fees.