Bachelor of Business Administration
3 Years Full Time Campus Based | Recognized by UGC
Contemporary syllabus with communication training, competently qualified and industry experienced faculty members, enabling facilities, interactive classroom sessions through case studies, real life scenarios & situations are shared through audio-visual, role play, tutorials, presentations and group works. The curriculum reinforces practical learning through projects. Industrial visits, field works, live projects, extra-curricular skills through Centre of Excellence, continuous mentoring programs by industry experts, networking through Student Activity Clubs and the final semester research project.
GLOBAL IMMERSION PROGRAM AT UTCC(15 Days)
The Global Immersion Program at UTCC aims to give students opportunities to explore countries around the world, especially ASEAN countries. During the trip, students can experience the real business environment and learn more about culture, business opportunities and create friendship as well as networking for their future careers.
Company visits are organized to provide students an opportunity to see how real business operates and meet with business executives to learn from their experience.
Openings are available in accounting and financial management, marketing management, HRM, logistics, IT, international business, management consulting, banking, market research, CRM, retail, tourism, hospitality, healthcare and many other areas in public and private sectors.
- Case & Project based study approach
- Experienced Faculty from Industry & Academia.
- Award: BBA degree from KU
Passed 10+2 (Science/Commerce/Arts) with 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of reserved category).
|ELIGIBILITY||TUITION FEE PER SEMESTER|
|80% and above in HS||Rs. 25,000|
|60% - 79% in HS||Rs. 30,000|
|50% - 59% in HS||Rs. 35,000|
HOW TO APPLY:
- The students can download the application form from www.kazirangauniversity.in and post the filled up application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- or
They can visit the University campus or any of the registered offices of the university, to collect the prospectus and application forms on payment of Rs. 500/-
- Submitting the complete filled up application form.
- Qualifying the eligibility criteria and selection process.
- Qualifying candidates will be issued admission offer letters.
- Once your admission offer letter is issued, within 15 days the candidate has to pay the full tuition fee and other applicable fees of the first semester. Registration will be done only after full payment of the requisite fees.