MBA - Dual Specialization
To be eligible for the Dual Specialization MBA programme, the candidate has to have appeared or passed in any Bachelor’s degree examination from a UGC recognized university, preferably with a 50% in graduation, with English as a mandatory subject. Qualification in any national-level management admission test such as CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT or KUEST is also a requisite.
|ELIGIBILITY||TUITION FEE PER SEMESTER|
|80% and above in Degree/KUEST||Rs. 1,00,000|
|60 - 79% in Degree/KUEST||Rs. 1,10,000|
|50 - 59% in Degree/KUEST||Rs. 1,25,000|
HOW TO APPLY:
- The students can download the application form from www.kazirangauniversity.in and post the filled up application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- or
They can visit the University campus or any of the registered offices of the university, to collect the prospectus and application forms on payment of Rs. 500/-
- Submitting the complete filled up application form.
- Qualifying the eligibility criteria and selection process.
- Qualifying candidates will be issued admission offer letters.
- Once your admission offer letter is issued, within 15 days the candidate has to pay the full tuition fee and other applicable fees of the first semester. Registration will be done only after full payment of the requisite fees.