Appeared or passed in Bachelor’s degree examination from any UGC recognized university preferably having 50% in graduation, English as a mandatory subject. Qualified in any National Level management admission test such as CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT or KUEST.
|ELIGIBILITY||TUITION FEE PER SEMESTER|
|80% & above in Degree/KUEST||Rs. 1,00,000|
|60 - 79% in Degree/KUEST||Rs. 1,10,000|
|50 - 59% in Degree/KUEST||Rs. 1,25,000|
HOW TO APPLY:
- The students can download the application form from www.kazirangauniversity.in and post the filled up application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- or
They can visit the University campus or any of the registered offices of the university to collect the prospectus and application forms on payment of Rs. 500/-
- Submitting the complete filled up application form.
- Qualifying the eligibility criteria & selection process.
- Qualifying candidates will be issued admission offer letters.
- Once your admission offer letter is issued, within 15 days the candidate has to pay the full tuition fees and other applicable fee of 1st Semester. Registration will be done only after full payment of the requisite fees.