MBA (Hospital Administration)
The Program is jointly designed by Kaziranga University (KU) and Medica Superspeciality Hospital,which provides integrated healthcare solutions along various verticals - Hospital Architectural Planning & Building Management, Managing Hospitals, Public Health, Quality Accreditations and Retail Pharmacy.
Medica Group runs a 500 bed hospital in Kolkata, one of the largest in eastern India, with state-of-the-art facilities in Cardiology and Cardiac surgery, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Joints and Spine treatments, Liver and Gastroenterology, a large dialysis facility, advanced Urology services and a host of other support services, all under the same roof. Medica also has branches in Assam, North Bengal & Jharkhand.
Students pursuing MBA (HA) will get placement opportunities in Corporate & Government Hospitals, Healthcare IT, NGO’s, National Healthcare Programs, NRHM, Insurance Companies, Hospital Architectural Firms, Clinics and Healthcare Consultancy.
- Unique program focused on taking advantage of the fast growing healthcare industry
- 6 months intensive research (4th Semester) at Medica Superspeciality Hospital, Kolkata
- Case based study approach
- Experienced faculty from the healthcare industry
- Exposure to healthcare industry through short term visits & 2 months summer internship at leading hospitals & healthcare centres
- 100% job assistance by KU, Medica Group & other associated healthcare partners
Appeared or passed Bachelor's degree examination from any UGC recognized University preferably with 50% in Graduation.
Qualified in any National Level Management Admission Test such as CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT or KUEST.
|ELIGIBILITY||TUITION FEE PER SEMESTER|
|80% & above in Degree||Rs. 70,000|
|60 - 79% in Degree||Rs. 80,000|
|50 - 59% in Degree||Rs. 90,000|
HOW TO APPLY:
- The students can download the application form from www.kazirangauniversity.in and post the filled up application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- or
They can visit the University campus or any of the registered offices of the university to collect the prospectus and application forms on payment of Rs. 500/-
- Submitting the complete filled up application form.
- Qualifying the eligibility criteria & selection process.
- Qualifying candidates will be issued admission offer letters.
- Once your admission offer letter is issued, within 15 days the candidate has to pay the full tuition fees and other applicable fee of 1st Semester. Registration will be done only after full payment of the requisite fees.