MBA (Construction & Urban Infrastructure Management)
National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR) is a leading Institute for creating talent for the Infrastructure / Construction industry. NICMAR, established over 33 years ago by the Indian Construction Industry & mentored by HCC, L&T, Gammon India, Shaporji Palonji, Simplex, Essar, AfCons, Ramky Infra etc. is India’s leading Post Graduate Institute in Construction Management, Real Estate Management, Infrastructure Management & Project Management. Ministry of Science & Technology has recognised the Institute as a Scientific & Industrial Research Organisation. With strong support from the Industry, NICMAR is recognised as a prestigious Centre of Excellence in Techno-Management education in CRIP. The Institute has near 100% campus placement record, including overseas placement, even during the recent economic downturn.
- Course curriculum designed and substantially delivered by NICMAR.
- 6 months' coursework (3rd Semester) at NICMAR, Pune.
- Case based study approach.
- Experienced Faculty from NICMAR and from the Infrastructure Industry.
- Award : MBA degree from KU and certification by NICMAR.
- Placement support at Pune through our national placement network.
Appeared or passed Bachelor's degree examination from any UGC recognized University preferably with 50% in Graduation.
Qualified in any National Level Management Admission Test such as CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT or KUEST.
|ELIGIBILITY||TUITION FEE PER SEMESTER|
|80% & above in Degree||Rs. 1,25,000|
|60 - 79% in Degree||Rs. 1,35,000|
|50 - 59% in Degree||Rs. 1,50,000|
HOW TO APPLY:
- The students can download the application form from www.kazirangauniversity.in and post the filled up application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- or
They can visit the University campus or any of the registered offices of the university to collect the prospectus and application forms on payment of Rs. 500/-
- Submitting the complete filled up application form.
- Qualifying the eligibility criteria & selection process.
- Qualifying candidates will be issued admission offer letters.
- Once your admission offer letter is issued, within 15 days the candidate has to pay the full tuition fees and other applicable fee of 1st Semester. Registration will be done only after full payment of the requisite fees.