To tap the possibilities that have recently emerged in the rapidly evolving Infrastructure domain, this program has been tailored to equip the students with all the relevant knowledge and skill sets. The design and delivery of the MBA programme in Infrastructure Management is a collaborative effort of the Kaziranga University, School of Management and the Samvit School of Infrastructure Business. Inputs and feedback from leading academicians and industry experts have been incorporated at the design stage to ensure academic rigour and to ensure that the programme is best suited to the needs of the infrastructure industry.
Appeared or passed in Bachelor’s Degree examination from any UGC recognized University preferably having 50% in graduation. Qualified in KUEST.
|ELIGIBILITY||TUITION FEE PER SEMESTER|
|80% & above in Degree/KUEST||Rs. 1,12,500|
|60 - 79% in Degree/KUEST||Rs. 1,25,000|
|50 - 59% in Degree/KUEST||Rs. 1,37,500|
HOW TO APPLY:
- The students can download the application form from www.kazirangauniversity.in and post the filled up application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- or
They can visit the University campus or any of the registered offices of the university to collect the prospectus and application forms on payment of Rs. 500/-
- Submitting the complete filled up application form.
- Qualifying the eligibility criteria & selection process.
- Qualifying candidates will be issued admission offer letters.
- Once your admission offer letter is issued, within 15 days the candidate has to pay the full tuition fees and other applicable fee of 1st Semester. Registration will be done only after full payment of the requisite fees.