MBA (Tourism Management)
2 Years Full Time Campus Based | Recognized by UGC
Assumption University exists for the main purpose of serving the students by providing scientific and humanistic knowledge, particularly in business education and management science through research and interdisciplinary approaches.
Assumption University, Thailand
To this end it aims at forming intellectually competent graduates who :
- Are morally sound, committed to acting justly, and open to further growth.
- Appreciate freedom of expression, imbibe right attitudes and ideologies through a carefully integrated curriculum of Ethics, Science, Languages and Business Management.
- Achieve academic excellence through hard work, critical thinking and effective decision making.
- Hands on field experience on International Destination
- Course designed in collaboration with Assumption University
- Course taught by International Subject Experts
- Workshop based learning experience
Appeared or passed Bachelor's degree examination from any UGC recognized University preferably with 55% in Graduation.
Qualified in any National Level Management Admission Test such as CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT or KUEST.
Candidates with a minimum of 550 or above on the IELTS Test will be given preference.
|ELIGIBILITY||TUITION FEE PER SEMESTER|
|80% & above in Degree.||Rs. 1,85,000|
|60 - 79% in B.Sc.||Rs. 1,95,000|
|50 - 59% in B.Sc.||Rs. 2,05,000|
HOW TO APPLY:
- The students can download the application form from www.kazirangauniversity.in and post the filled up application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- or
They can visit the University campus or any of the registered offices of the university to collect the prospectus and application forms on payment of Rs. 500/-
- Submitting the complete filled up application form.
- Qualifying the eligibility criteria & selection process.
- Qualifying candidates will be issued admission offer letters.
- Once your admission offer letter is issued, within 15 days the candidate has to pay the full tuition fees and other applicable fee of 1st Semester. Registration will be done only after full payment of the requisite fees.