Integrated MSc - BSc (Information Technology)
5 Years Full Time Campus Based | Recognized by UGC
Programme is developed to create a technical human resource with expertise in information technology. The curriculum equips students with the right skill sets and tool kit required to become expert in information technology to meet the industry demand for skilled IT professionals.
Passed in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics / Mathematics / Computer / IT as one of the subjects & have secured 45% or above aggregate marks (40% in case of reserved category).
|ELIGIBILITY||TUITION FEE PER SEMESTER|
|80% & above in B.Sc.||Rs. 25,000|
|60 - 79% in B.Sc.||Rs. 30,000|
|45 - 59% in B.Sc.||Rs. 35,000|
HOW TO APPLY:
- The students can download the application form from www.kazirangauniversity.in and post the filled up application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- or
They can visit the University campus or any of the registered offices of the university to collect the prospectus and application forms on payment of Rs. 500/-
- Submitting the complete filled up application form.
- Qualifying the eligibility criteria & selection process.
- Qualifying candidates will be issued admission offer letters.
- Once your admission offer letter is issued, within 15 days the candidate has to pay the full tuition fees and other applicable fee of 1st Semester. Registration will be done only after full payment of the requisite fees.