School of Engineering and Technology
The School of Engineering & Technology (SET) is designed to impart quality engineering and technical education in multifarious disciplines to meet the requirement of modern industry, harnessing emerging technologies.
The aims of the School are:
- To produce highly qualified and skilled technical graduates and post graduates in all major disciplines in order to meet the needs of today's industries and those of the future.
- To acquaint students with emerging technologies
The KU Centre of Excellence has tied up with renowned training agencies like CMS, Oracle, Samvit, AGIIT, Seed Infotech, Multisoft and others. These agencies provide industry based curriculum to make our students expert in a particular domain for easy recruitment by top-notch companies.
The KU SET offers the following courses :
- B.Tech - Civil Engineering
- B.Tech - Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech - Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech- Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- B.Tech- Computer Science & Engineering
- M.Tech- Civil Engineering
- M.Tech- Mechanical Engineering