Programme builds strong technical professionals in civil engineering domain, emphasising infrastructure development covering Geoscience, Hydraulics, Transportation, Structures, Irrigation and Drainage Engineering. Training on planning, analysis, design, construction, operation and maintenance of vivid structures like buildings, highways, railways, waterways, airports, dams, harbours and many others structures are incorporated.
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational as one of the subjects. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Duration: 4 Years
|ELIGIBILITY||TUITION FEE PER SEMESTER|
|80% & above in HS/PCM or JEE/CEE/KUEST||Rs. 45,000|
|60 - 79% in HS/PCM or JEE/CEE/KUEST||Rs. 50,000|
|45 - 59% in HS/PCM or JEE/CEE/KUEST||Rs. 65,000|
HOW TO APPLY:
- The students can download the application form from www.kazirangauniversity.in and post the filled up application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- or
They can visit the University campus or any of the registered offices of the university to collect the prospectus and application forms on payment of Rs. 500/-
- Submitting the complete filled up application form.
- Qualifying the eligibility criteria & selection process.
- Qualifying candidates will be issued admission offer letters.
- Once your admission offer letter is issued, within 15 days the candidate has to pay the full tuition fees and other applicable fee of 1st Semester. Registration will be done only after full payment of the requisite fees.