1. Communication and Village Development. 1994. Bidisa, West Medinipur, West Bengal. Institute of Social Research and Applied Anthropology,
2. Sociological Aspects of Economic Development. 2016. Guwahati. DVS Publishers.
3. A Handbook of Industrial Sociology and Labour Welfare. 2011. Jorhat, BidyaBhavan.
4. Family, Kinship and Caste in the Growth of Assamese Entrepreneurship. 2013. Guwahati. DVS Publishers.
5. “Preservation of Tribal Art and Culture: Question of Decline or Downfall in Tribal Life and Gender Entrepreneurship, Bhowmick, P.K., Manna, S. and Ghatak S. (Eds), Institute of Social Research and Applied Anthropology, Bidisha, West Medinipur, West Bengal, 2011.
6. “Women Entrepreneurship among the Tribal Communities with special reference to Mishing Community of Lakhimpur district in Assam, (with K. Phukan), in Tribal Life and Gender Entrepreneurship, Bhowmick, P.K., Manna, S. and Ghatak S. (Eds), Institute of Social Research and Applied Anthropology, Bidisha, West Medinipur, West Bengal, 2011.
7. Industrialisation and Socio-cultural Transformation of Rural Community in Assam in Social Change and Development, Kumar, D.V. (Ed), Rawat Publications, Jaipur, 2012.
8. “The Ritual ‘Me-dum-mephi’: A Study in Durkhemian Perspective of Religion” in The Anthropology, Vol. 2, No. 2, Roy, M. (Ed), Department of Anthropology, Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan, 2012.
1. Rendering Gender (Co-authored Book). 2016. Supriya Books. Delhi. ISBN: 978-93-84471-13-2.
2. Book Review on “North-East India: The Human Landscape”, Edited by Manis Kumar Raha. In Man and Life, Vol. 41, No: 3-4, July-December, 2015. ISSN: 0972-4109.
1. Micro Finance and Women Empowerment: A study on the Socio-Economic Development of Women participating Self Help Groups in Jorhat district of Assam. 2016. ISSN: 978-93-85895-65-4 in the year 2016.
2. Book Review titled, "Characteristics of Teacher- Coach Sexual Abuse Perpetrators of Student- Athletes”. 2016. Children and Schools Published by National Association of Social Workers (NASW).
1. Natural selection of the Assamese Sikhs of Assam. 2017. Perspectives: Dristipath. ISSN: 2320-0855.
2. Some Aspects of Demographic Profile among the Assamese Sikhs: An Indigenous Population of Assam. Perspectives: Dristipath. ISSN: 2320-0855. (To be published in the 2017-2018 Edition).
1. Review on Poverty, Inequality and Economic Development in Indian Economy. 2016. The NEF Journal of Commerce and Management. (Vol. 6, No. 2). ISSN: 2231-492X.
2. Micro-Economic Analysis (A Textbook for Degree Level). 2014. GranthaSanskriti. ISBN: 978-81-922765-7-1.
1. “Challenges & Opportunities of Rice Husk based Power Plant in Assam – An Exploratory Study” published in COMED – A Refereed Journal of Commerce, Vol- 5, No. 1, Jan, 17.
2. Review of e-Book on “Organizational Behaviour”, Digital Resources – “My Lab South Asia” for Pearson Publication.