Duration - 2 Years
Recognized by UGC
Specializations offered :
- Thermal Engineering
- Production and Industrial Engineering
- Thermal engineering is applied across all major engineering verticals, ranging from heavy metals to foundry to oil and gas generation to automobile manufacturing and more.
- The curriculum includes a variety of advanced thrust areas such as heat transfers in nano-fluids, multiphase flow, fuel cells, biomass, solar, fluidised bed, coal power plant, design, economies and computer simulation based performance studies of thermal equipments like turbines, compressor, heat exchangers, heat pump, boiler, internal combustion engines, and refrigerators. It also imparts the concepts of sustainable renewable energy.
- Hand-on and in-depth exposure to research in renewable energy related technologies with a view to enhance academic credentials as well as employability in the area.
- Collaborative research work with many of the leading organizations; like CSIR Laboratories & funded projects from AICTE, ASTEC, etc.
- The courses are taught by professors who have graduated from NITs / IITs / BITS /other leading institutions and have rich industry and research experience.
- Career opportunities for thermal engineers are very broad and promising in industries and R & D organizations like CSIR labs, Public sector organizations like BARC, DRDO, ISRO, etc and several MSMEs and large private industries.
Production and Industrial Engineering:
- Production and industrial engineering plays a major role in any industries, be it petroleum processing, oil & gas, automobile, cement or car manufacturing.
- The curriculum has been designed in consultation with experts from leading industries in order to meet the requirement of industry 4.0. It covers advanced industrial technologies such as TATA Robotics, Bosch Rexroth Industrial Hydraulics, Pnuematics, PLC and sensors, computer integrated manufacturing, life cycle assessment, supply chain management, industrial instrumentation, 3D printing, Siemens Mechatronic System (modular manufacturing system), CAM, predictive analytic, statistics, data science engineering, reliability and risk management of industrial systems. In addition, software based simulation studies have been added in the course.
- Hand-on and in-depth exposure to research in automation and robotic technologies.
- Collaborative research work with many of the leading organizations; like NRL, CSIR labs & funded projects from AICTE, ASTEC, etc.
- The courses are taught by professors who have graduated from NITs / IITs /BITS /other leading institutions and have rich industry and research experience and also by Trainers certified from Multinational Companies.
- There are plenty of opportunities for production/industrial engineers in industries including public sector companies such as, BHEL, BEML, NRL, ONGC and several MSMEs and large private industries.
Internship opportunities abroad can be arranged for the students in their third semester, if they demonstrate good research skill and excellent technical competency
With the Indian and international industries in boom, it does not come a surprise that the requirement of Mtech professionals has risen over the past few years. Employment of M.tech engineers is projected to grow upto 24 percent from 2016 to 2026, much faster than the average for all occupations. After the successful completion of this program, students will be employable in a wide variety of career possibilities in a very diverse and dynamic set of industries and agencies such as computer engineering, circuit designing, research, forensics and many more.
: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/kaziranga/public_html/theme/pages/courseparse.php
on line 150
Passed B.Tech. / B.E. in relevant field. Obtained at least 50% (45% in case of reserved category) at the qualifying examination.
||ONE TIME ADMISSION FEE
|FOR NATIONAL STUDENTS
||Rs. 35,000 PER SEMESTER
|FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
||$. 4,981.51 PER YEAR
(Including Hostel Fees)
|SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR NATIONAL STUDENTS|
|95% & above in last qualified exam
||100% Scholarship on tuition fee
|90% - 94.99% in last qualified exam
||70% Scholarship on tuition fee
|85% - 89.99% in last qualified exam
||50% Scholarship on tuition fee
|80%-84.99% in last qualified exam
||30% Scholarship on tuition fee
|Ward of Defence Personnel
||25% Scholarship on tuition fee
|Person with Disability
||25% Scholarship on tuition fee
HOW TO APPLY:
- By Applying Online- Visit https://admission.kazirangauniversity.in/ and fill the form up online.
- By Post- Students can download the application form from Kazirangauniversity.in and post the filled up application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- to Kaziranga University, Koraikhowa, NH-37, Jorhat, 785006.
- By Visiting a Registered Office- Student can visit the University campus or any of the registered offices of the university to collect the prospectus and application forms on payment of Rs. 500/-
- Submitting the completely filled up application form.
- Qualifying the eligibility criteria & selection process.
- Qualifying candidates will be issued an admission offer letter.
- Once your admission offer letter has been issued, candidate has to pay the full tuition fees and other applicable fees for 1st Semester within the next 15 days. Registration will be considered done only after full payment of the requisite fees.