Highlights of Teaching and Research Works:
Courses taught at the PG Level:
- Equillibrium Thermodynamics, Statistical Thermodynamics, Non-equilibrium thermodynamics, Macromolecules, Chemical Dynamics and Electrochemistry, Catalysis, Surface Phenomena, Chemistry of Materials, Quantum Chemistry, Chemical Biology.
Courses taught at the UG Level:
- Solid State, Chemical Thermodynamics, Chemical equilibrium, Reaction Kinetics and Catalysis, Electrochemistry, Phase Rule, Catalysis, Adsorption, Macromolecules, Colloids, Chemical Bonding.
PhD/MSc/Mtech/BTech thesis/project guided::
- PhD thesis guided: 02 (ongoing)
- MSc. thesis guided: 02 (ongoing): 21
- Btech/MTech project guided : 02
- Projects completed: 02 (Completed) 01 (SSP, ASTEC, Guwahati
- Dean, School of Basic Sciences, KU, since January’2016 till date.
- Chairman, Board of Studies, School of Basic Sciences, KU, January’2016 till date.
- Director of Student Affairs, KU, 2013 till date.
- Member, VC’s Executive Committee, KU, February’2016 till date.
- Member of Disciplinary Committee, KU, May’2012 till date.
- Faculty Coordinator of Admissions, KU, May’2012 till date.
- Member of Career Development and Placement Cell (CDPC), KU, Aug’2015 till date.
- Member of Purchase Committee, KU, 2013 till date.
- Warden, Boys Hostel, May’2012 till date.
- Member, Anti-Ragging Committee, KU, July’2013 till date.
- Associate Dean, School of Basic Sciences, KU, Aug’2014 to Dec’2015.
- Head of Department of Chemistry, School of Basic Sciences, KU, 2015-2016.
- Member of Academic Council, KU, 2012-2013.
- Coordinator, I and II Convocation of KU, 2014-2015.
- Member of Research Council, KU, 2012-2014.
- Chairman, KU Annual Fest, 2013 till date.
- Chairman of all clubs of KU, 2013 till date.
- As a KU Representative, visited ABAC, Bangkok and UTCC, Bangkok for student and faculty exchange programs and Student Immersion programs, June’2015.
- Visited and sought permission from UGC-DAE CSR, Kolkata Centre for collaborative research proposals, students summer projects, January’2016
- Established collaboration with the Department of Surface Physics and Material Science, SINP for students summer projects,, January’2016
- Visited Department of Material Science, IACS, Kolkata for possible collaboration for students summer projects, faculty collaboration for joint research proposal.