- LIDL: A German Grocer in the United States,” Ivey Publishing, 2019 (case study product id: 9B19A007 and TN id: 8B18A007). (Coauthored with Lubna Nafees and Neel Das). Available in Harvard Business Publishing.
- “Ikea India Expanding to Success,” Ivey Publishing, 2018 (Case study product id: 9B18M094 and Teaching Note id: 8B18M094). (Co-authored with Lubna Nafees and Sriraam Bhagvath). Available in Harvard Business Publishing.
- “imiAID: Challenges in Scaling up Business Operations,” Ivey Publishing, 2016 (Case study Product Id: 9B16A056 and Teaching Note product id. 8B16A05G) (coauthored with Syed Yassir Rizvee). Available in Harvard Business Publishing.
- “M/S Shyam Automobiles: Service Operations in Guwahati, Assam,” Asian Journal of Management Cases. (Forthcoming).(Listed in Scopus, ABDC C-Category, Sage Publisher)
- “Netflix Inc. In India: First Mover Disadvantage?” Journal of International Business Education (JIBE). (Forthcoming)
- “Co-branding: A Case Study of Micromax and MTV,” Indian Journal of Marketing, 43(6), 54-60, 2013. (Scopus listed)
CHAPTERS IN EDITED BOOK
- “The Variables of Value Addition of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.” Edited book on Challenges and Opportunities for SMEs in Industry 4.0 by N. H. Ahmad, Q. Iqbal, H. A. Halim, IGI Global Publisher. (Accepted).
SELECTED CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS AND CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
- “Value Addition of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises,” 6th Management Doctoral Colloquium at VGSOM, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, West Bengal from February 5-6, 2020.
- “Organizational Productivity Parameters of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in India and North East Region States: A Comparative Analysis”, 7th PAN IIM World Management Conference, Indian Institute of Management Rohtak, India, at USI New Delhi from December 12-14, 2019.
- “Financial Fraud of Satyam Computers - New Perspectives,” published in “Select Cases in Management” edited book of India Institute of Management, Raipur, 2017 (Caselet no. FIN-2-0030 and Teaching Note no. FIN-2-0030A) (coauthored with Sandip Rakshit).
- “A Tale on Consumer Perception Analytics,” Strategies in Volatile and Uncertain Environment for Emerging Markets', Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi), 14-15th July, 2017 (Conference proceedings with ISBN 978-93-83893-05-8 edited by Sanjay Dhir and Sushil published by IIT Delhi).
- “A Tale on Consumer Analytics With Reference to Dabur Products in North Lakhimpur City, North East India” 2018 JAMS India Conference, ISB Campus Hyderabad, 26-28th April, 2018. (Co-authored with Sandip Rakshit, Sandip Mondal, Arif Ali).
WORKSHOP AND FDP PROGRAM
- “FDP on Entrepreneurship,” The Assam Kaziranga University and Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), Ahmedabad Faculty Development Program, March 18-29, 2019.
- National Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board, Department of Science & Technology, Government of India sponsored “FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME,” of Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, Ahmedabad conducted at Kaziranga University December 15, 2017 – January 6, 2018.
- “Business Simulations,” The Assam Kaziranga University and International Business Simulations, Germany Faculty Development Program, January 17-19, 2016.
- “Capacity Building workshop on critical Research Thought Process for University/College Teachers,” Department of Management, NEHU, Tura Campus, Meghalaya, November 24 – December 7, 2014.