Papers presented in international conferences:
- Hyers-Ulam stability of a class of nonlinear fractional differential equation, International Conference on Frontiers of Mathematical Sciences with Applications(ICFMSA), Kolkota, December 7-9, 2012.
- On existence and uniqueness solutions of a class of fractional differential equation, International Conference on Special Functions and their Applications(ICSFA), Jodhpur, July 28-30, 2011.
Seminars/ Workshops/ Conferences organized:
- Organized one-day Science Seminar for the final year students of CNB College, Bokakhat, Assam at The Assam Kaziranga University, April 5, 2019.
- Organizing Sectary of the one-day workshop on “Fundamental Mathematics” held at Assam Kaziranga University, Jorhat during February 14, 2018.
School/ Courses / Conferences / Workshop attended:
- Refresher Course on “Analysis”, organized by Department of Mathematics, Tezpur University, Assam, during February 18 to March 02, 2019, sponsored by sponsored by Indian Academy of Sciences, Bengaluru, Indian National Science Academy, New Delhi, The National Academy of Sciences India, Allahabad.
- Instructional School for Lecturer(ISL) in Linear Algebra & Multivariable Calculus, Department of Mathematics, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, Assam, December, 18-30, 2017.
- School on Analysis and Topology, sponsored and organized by the Indian Statistical Institute, North-East Centre and Tezpur University, February 22 - March 4, 2016.
- SERB School on Matrix Methods and Fractional Calculus, sponsored by Department of Science and Technology (DST), India and organised by Center for Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, Peechi Campus, Kerala, June 15 - July 10, 2015.
- National Course on Mathematics Technical: Pedagogy and Practice, under Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP) sponsored by MHRD, India and organised by IIT, Guwahati, February 20-22, 2015.
- RMS-NCM Teachers' Enrichment Workshop(TEW) on Complex Analysis and Topology, supported by ARSI Foundation and organised by Kalna College, Barddhaman Bhavan, Burdwan, West Bengal, December 23-27, 2014.
- Faculty Development Workshop on Human Values and Professional Ethics, Assam Kaziranga University, Jorhat, Assam, September 10, 2014.
- Instructional School for Lecturer(ISL) in Numerical Analysis, Department of Mathematics, Panjab University, Chandigarh, June, 9-28, 2014.
- National Workshop on Emerging Trends in Ramanujan’s Mathematics & its applications in the field of q-Hypergeometric series, National Academy of Sciences India, Allahabad Chapter, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, Dec. 22-24, 2012.
- International Conference on Frontiers of Mathematical Sciences with Applications (ICFMSA-2012), Calcutta Mathematical Society, Kolkata, West Bengal, Dec. 07-09, 2012.
- DAAD Network International Workshop on Modeling, Computing and Optimization, Department of Mathematics, IIT Madras, Sept. 3-12, 2012.
- One-Day INDEST User Convention (E-Journals & E-Resources Awareness Tranning) organized by the Indian National Digital Library in Engineering Sciences and Technology (INDEST) user committee, NERIST, Arunachal Pradesh, Sept. 10, 2011.
- International Conference on Special Function and Their Applications and Symposium on Work of Ramanujan (ICSFA-2011), J.N. Vyas University, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, July 28-30, 2011.
- National Workshop on use of Open Source Software for teaching Mathematics, Bhaskaracharya Pratisht-hana, Pune, July 26-30, 2010.
- 21st National Conference of Rajasthan Ganita Parishad, on Recent Trends in Mathematics and Actuarial Sciences. Feb. 20-21, 2010.
- 75th Annual Conference of the Indian Mathematical Science (IMS) Dec. 27-30, 2009.
- 2nd National Conference for Teachers organized by Don Bosco Institute, Guwahati. May 19-21, 2009.
M.Sc. / Int. M.Sc. Project Guided:
- Trishnyamoni Bora (BS17MSCMH003), M.Sc. 2018-2019, Title: A comparative study on fractional derivative masks for edge detection analysis.
- Trishna Saikia (BS16MSCMH008) MSc, 2017-2018, Title: A study on weak solutions for fractional differential equations
- Jupitara Handique (BS16MSCMH003), MSc, 2017-2018, Title: A study on application on Picard’s iterative methods for functional equations.
- Harshajyoti Das (BS15MMI0372), Int. MSc, 2017-2018, Title: Solving biological models using iterative methods. (with Dr. D.J. Mahanta)
- Dharam Raj Tasa (BS15MM0501), MSc, 2017-2018, Title: A study of Ulam-Hyers stability analysis of a class of fractional differential equations.
- Manashjyoti Borah (BS15MM0602), MSc, 2017-2018, Title: A study of differential transformation method.
- Editorial Board member for International Journal of Mathematics and Systems Science (2578-1839)
- Life member, Society for Special Functions & their Applications (SSFA).
- Life member, Forum for Advanced Training in Education and Research Academy of India (FAI).