- Title: Study of Blood Flow with Effects of Slip in Arterial Stenosis Due to Presence of Transverse Magnetic Field. "Journal: International Journal of Management & Information Technology Vol.4, No.2 (2013), 215-226.
- Title: Bingham Plastic Fluid Model for Steady Flow of Blood with Velocity Slip Tube Wall in Presence of Magnetic Field.Asian Journal of Mathematics & Technology Research [ISSN: 2249 –0892] Vol. 05; 57-70– Issue: 01 (Jan-Jun 2015).
- Title: Casson fluid Model for Blood Flow with Velocity slip in presence of Magnetic effect International Journal of Science Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR) ISSN 2307-4531, Vol-5 No1 pp 1-8(2012)
- Title; Effect of Applied Magnetic Field on Pulsatile Flow of Blood in a Porous Channel.:" Ijcta | Nov-Dec ahmed.et al, Int. J. Comp. Tech. Appl. Vol 2 (6), 1779-1785(2015).
- Velocity of Blood flow through uniform rigid artery of human body .IOSR journal of Mathematics (IOSR-JM) e-ISSN 2278-5728, p-ISSN 2319-765X Volume 13, Issue 3nVer IV page 88-92(2017)
- Title; Mathematical modeling for poiseuille flow of blood fluid model with an axial velocity and Variation of Apparent viscosity slip along an artery wall in presence of magnetic field. International Journal of Mathematics Volume 5, Issue 4–D (2017), 469–477. ISSN: 2347-1557.
- Title: Study of blood flow in arteries in presence of applied Magnetics field and effect of velocity slip “International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology” Oct-Nov vol No 02 page 213-224 (2017).
- Blood Flow with Velocity Slip at Aorta and Femoral in Presence of Applied Magnetic Field in World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology Dec-2017.
- Title: Effect of Applied Magnetic Field on Pulsatile Flow of Blood in a Porous Channel in IJCTA journal| Nov-Dec 2011 Vol 2 (6), 1779-1785
- Title: Mathematical model of Blood flow in arteries in presence of applied Magnetic field and effect of Velocity slip. “International Journal of Science of Advance Research in Science and Engineering Vol No-07 page 404-415
Paper presented in National/International Seminar/conference till date:
- UGC Sponsored National Seminar Research in Biological Science for Sustainable Development with the Application of Mathematics and Allied Branches. Paper Title: Bingham Plastics Fluid Model for Steady Flow of Blood with velocity Slip tube wall in presence of Magnetic Field.” Bahona College.2015.
- UGC Sponsored Seminar on Contempory Issue of Mathematics and Statistic GIMT-Guwahati 2015 paper Title: Fluid Model for Blood Flow with Velocity slip in presence of applied magnetic field.
- Seven days UGC Sponsored National Workshop on Application on MATLAB and Mathematics organized by Department of Mathematics Bahona College 27th April -3rd May 2015
- Workshop on Faculty Development programe conducted during 15 December -2017-06 January 2018 conducted at Kaziranga University sponsored by National Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board and Department of Science and Technology Government of India.
- Paper presented: 13th International Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering Science and Management January 21-22nd 2018 at Vedant College of Engineering and Technology, Bundi Rajasthan.
- National conference on Advance in Science Engineering and Technology 10th -11th November 2017 Paper title: study of blood flow in arteries in presence of applied Magnetic field and effect of velocity.
- Five days Faculty development programme conducted by Mission 10X Wipro at Jorhat Engineering college Jorhat from 18th -22nd October 2011
- Participated: Workshop on Fundamental Mathematics organized by Department of Mathematics The Assam Kaziranga University Jorhat Assam 12th February 2018
- Workshop on Fundamental of Computational Chemistry organized by Department of Chemistry The Assam Kaziranga University Jorhat Assam 27th March 2018.
- Two Days Workshop on Advances in civil Engineering (ACE 2018) organized by the Department of Civil Engineering School of Engineering and Technology ,The Assam Kaziranga University ,Jorhat Assam on 26th and 27th September 2018.
- Book Chapter: 2days 13th International Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering Science and Management January 21-22nd 2018 at Vedanta College of Engineering and Technology, Bundi Rajasthan.
Collaborations:Co-ordinator in the project entitled Application of Finite difference Method in Blood flow through Artery in presence ofmagnetic field in “King Fahd University, Saudia Arabia” with (Department of Mathematics) Professor Dr. Muhammad Adil Sadiq.
Reviewing duties: Reviewer in Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computing ,Springer