Scopus / ESCI / ELSEVIER Indexed Publications
- Digital payment system and the millennial in a smart city: An antecedent to technopreneurship. Electronic Systems and Intelligent Computing, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering. pp. 109-118, ISBN: 978-981-15-7031-5, DOI: 10.1007/978-981-15-7031-5_11. Publisher: Springer. Indexed in Scopus. (2020)
- Measuring the Effectiveness of HRIS in the Indian IT Industry using Structural Equation Modelling. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology. Vol.29, No.7s, pp.5792-5801. Publisher: SERSC. Indexed in Scopus. (2020)
- Development and Validation of Novel Constructs to Measure the Effectiveness of Human Resource Information Systems. International Journal of Future Generation Communication and Networking. Vol. 13, No.3, pp.3803-3814. Publisher: SERSC. Indexed in ESCI. (2020)
- A Recent Survey of DCT Based Digital Image Watermarking Theories and Techniques: A Review. Communications in Computer and Information Science. pp.431-440, ISBN: 978-981-15-0108-1, DOI: 10.1007/978-981-15-0108-1_40. Publisher: Springer. Indexed in Scopus. (2019)
- A Noble Watermarking Scheme Based on Spatial Domain Approach with Pixel Exchange and Compressive Sensing. DOI: 10.2139/ssrn.3350904. Publisher: ELSEVIER. Hosted on SSRN. (2019)
UGC Listed Publication
- HR in Reinventing its Fundamental Practices to Gain Competitive Advantage: A Reflection of Innovative Performance Management Practices of HR in Indian Private Insurance Companies. SMS Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation. Vol.4, No.2, pp.43-59. (2018)
- Spiritual Intervention as an Antidote for Addiction. Spirituality Beyond Repertoire – Leadership and Happiness Perspectives. pp.287-293. Excel India Publishers, New Delhi, India. ISBN: 978-93-88237-67-3. (2019)
- Institutional vs Non-institutional Finance in Rural Agriculture: A Case of Arunachal Pradesh. Role of Financial Institutions and MSMEs in the Socio-economic Development of North East India. Book Enclave, Jaipur, India. ISBN: 978-81-81525-09-3. (2019)
- Entrepreneurship in Digital Age: A Case of Woman Entrepreneurs in Arunachal Pradesh. Alchemy of Leadership for Innovation and Sustainability. MRI Publication, Lucknow, India. ISBN: 978-93-86142-23-8. (2018)
Papers in International Conferences
- Digital payment system and the millennial in a smart city: An antecedent to technopreneurship. In: ESIC2020: International Conference on Electronic Systems and Intelligent Computing. National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh. (2020)
- Attitude Towards Digital Payment System Among Millennials in a Smart-City: Status, Security and Convenience. In: 2019 IIM INDORE – NASMEI Summer Marketing Information Systems Conference on “Smart Marketing in the Digital Age”. Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore. (2019)
- Spiritual Intervention as an antidote for addiction. In: 7th International Conference on Spirituality Beyond Repertoire: A Leadership Key to Societal Happiness and Sustained Harmony. School of Management Sciences, Varanasi. (2019)
Papers in National Conferences
- Women Entrepreneurs and Impediments in Digital Ecosystem: A case of Arunachal Pradesh. In: National Conference on Innovations in Business Practices. Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi. (2019)
- Institutional vs Non-institutional Finance in Rural Agriculture: A Case of Arunachal Pradesh. In: National Seminar on Role of Financial Institutions & MSMEs in the Socio-Economic Development of Northeast India. Don Bosco College, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh. (2018)
- Role of HRIS for Improved HR Practices and Tourism Development. In: National Seminar on Human Capital Resources, Environment, and Infrastructural Development in North-East States of India in the Era of Globalisation. Don Bosco College, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh. (2016)
Other Journal Publications
- Role of Human Resource Information Systems in Improving Tourism: A Conceptual Study of Situation in Arunachal Pradesh. Management Insight. Vol.13, No.2, pp.40-45. doi: 10.21844/mijia.v13i02.11267. (2017)
- Soft Computing in Financial Decision Making. Global Journal of Management and Business Studies. Vol.3, No.2, pp.103-110. (2013)
- The Contemporary HRIS. Global Journal of Finance and Management. Vol.5, No.4, pp.68-72. (2013)
- Five-days online Faculty development Program on “Financial Modelling Using Excel” organized by Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad. July 27 – 31, 2020.
- One-day online Faculty Development Program on “Academic Writing for Publication in High Impact Journals” organised by Koach Scholar, New Delhi. June 28, 2020.
- Seven-days online Faculty Development Program on “Contemporary Research Practices in Social Sciences”, organized by Amity Institute of Travel and Tourism, Amity University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. May 30 – June 5, 2020.
- Seven-days online Faculty Development Program on "Quantitative Techniques Using SPSS, AMOS, SmartPLS and Qualitative Analysis through NVIVO", organized by Amity University, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, May 25 – 31, 2020.