- Hazarika H, Tyagi V, K Harshita, Islam J, Boruah D, Kishor S, Chattopadhyay P, Zaman K. Essential oil based controlled-release non-toxic evaporating tablet provides effective repellency against Musca domestica. Acta Tropica 2020, 210:105620.
- Mandal S, Verma N, Bora N, Dey P, Islam J, Dwivedi SK, Chattopadhyay P. Exploration of therapeutic role of montelukast and dexamethasone combination against paraquat induced inhalational toxicity. Inhalation Toxicology 2020. 32:299-310.
- Hazarika H, Tyagi V, K Harshita, Roy, PK, Islam J, Chakraborty S, Gogoi N, Kishor S, Bhutia YD, Goyary D, Karmakar S, Dwivedi SK, Zaman K, Chattopadhyay P. Design, development and assessment of an essential oil based slow release vaporizer against mosquitoes. Acta Tropica 2020, 210: 105573.
- Islam J, Zaman K, Chakrabarti S, Bora NS, Pathak MP, Mandal S, Junejo JA, Chattopadhyay P. Exploration of ethyl anthranilate loaded monolithic matrix type prophylactic polymeric patch. Journal of Food and Drug Analysis 2017, 25:968-975.
- Islam, J, Zaman, K, Chakrabarti, S, Chattopadhyay, P. Exploration of toxicological impacts following acute and sub-chronic exposure to ethyl anthranilate-loaded mosquito repellent patch. Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology 2018, 97:209-224.
- 18. Islam J, Zaman K, Tyagi V, Duarah S, Dhiman S, Chattopadhyay P. Protection against mosquito vectors Aedes aegypti, Anopheles stephensi and Culex quinquefasciatus using a novel insect repellent, ethyl anthranilate. Acta Tropica 2017, 174:56-63.
- Islam J, Zaman K, Duarah S, Raju PS, Chattopadhyay P. Mosquito repellents: An insight into the chronological perspectives and novel discoveries. Acta Tropica 2017, 167: 216-230.
- Islam J, Zaman K, Chakrabarti S, Bora NS, Mandal S, Pathak MP, Raju PS, Chattopadhyay P. Validated RP-HPLC/DAD Method for the Quantification of Insect Repellent Ethyl 2-Aminobenzoate in Membrane-Moderated Matrix Type Monolithic Polymeric Device. Journal of Chromatographic Science 2017, 55: 645-653.
- Islam J, Dhiman S, Tyagi V, Duarah S, Zaman K, Chattopadhyay P. Behavioural and Electrophysiological Responses of Mosquito Vectors Aedes aegypti, Anopheles stephensi and Culex quinquefasciatus to an Ethyl Ester: Ethyl 2-aminobenzoate. Journal of Insect Behaviour 2017, 30:343-358.
- Islam J, Phukan S, Chattopadhyay P. Development of a validated RP-HPLC/DAD method for the quantitative determination of methyl jasmonate in an insect repellent semi-solid formulation. Heliyon 2019, 5: e01775.
- Islam J, Chattopadhyay P. Prospects of Adaptogens Mediated Intra-Nasal Delivery System in the Treatment of High Altitude Induces Stress. EC Pharmacology and Toxicology 2020, 8:68-69.
- Hazarika H, Baruah S, Islam J, Paul A, Zaman K. Antimicrobial, Mosquito Larvicidal And Repellent Activity Of Essential Oils Isolated From Three Local Species Of Ginger Grown In Upper Assam Region, India. Current Trends in Pharmaceutical Research 2020, 7: 126-142.
- Barua S, Chattopadhyay P, Phukan MM, Konwar BK, Islam J, Karak N. Biocompatible hyperbranched epoxy/silver–reduced graphene oxide–curcumin nanocomposite as an advanced antimicrobial material. RSC Advance 2014, 4: 47797.
- Chakrabarti S, Islam J, Hazarika H, Mazumder B, Raju PS, Chattopadhyay P. Safety profile of silver sulfadiazine bFGF-loaded hydrogel for partial thickness burn wounds. Cutaneous and Ocular Toxicology 2018, 37:258-266.
- Chattopadhyay P, Islam J, Goyary D, Agnithotri A, Karmakar S, Banerjee S, Singh L, Veer V. Subchronic dermal exposure to T-2 toxin produces cardiac toxicity in experimental Wistar rats. Toxicology and Industrial Health 2013, 32:485-92.
- Junejo JA, Gogoi G, Islam J, Rudrapal M, Mondal P, Hazarika H, Zamana K. Exploration of antioxidant, antidiabetic and hepatoprotective activity of Diplazium esculentum - A wild edible plant from North Eastern India. Future Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences 2018, 4:93-101.
- Karmakar S, Goyary D, Jha DK, Islam J, Chattopadhyay P, Raju PS. Anti- inflammatory, immunomodulatory and antigenotoxic potential of Crassocephalum crepidioides (benth.) moore methanolic extract. EC Pharmacology and Toxicology 2018, 6: 296-315.
- Chakrabarti S, Chattopadhyay P, Islam J, Ray S, Raju PS, Mazumder B. Aspects of nanomaterials in wound healing. Current Drug Delivery 2019, 16:26-41.
- Junejo JA , Singh KH, Islam J , Mondal P, Zaman K. Phytochemical analysis and in- vivo toxicity evaluation of green vegetable Tetrastigma angustifolia (Roxb.) leaves. Asian Journal of Biological and Life Sciences 2016, 5:105-111.
- Junejo JA, Gogoi G , Zaman K , Islam J, Hazarika G. Phytochemical profiling and toxicological studies of Oxalis debilis Kunth leaves. International Journal of Green Pharmacy 2016, 10:165-171.
- Tyagi V, Islam J, Agnihotri A, Goswami D, Rabha B, Talukdar PK, Dhiman SK, Chattopadhyay P, Veer V. Repellent efficacy of some essential oils against Aedes albopictus. Journal of Parasitic Diseases: Diagnosis and Therapy 2016, 1:1-5.
- Tyagi V, Dey P, Islam J, Patel R, Hazarika H, Goswami D, Chattopadhyay P. Utility of y-maze olfactometer to check behavioral response of Aedes albopictus mosquito: A vector of dengue and chikungunya using essential oils. International Journal of Zoology Studies. 2017, 2: 172-176.
- Pathak MP, Policegoudra RS, Goyary D, Das A, Mandal S, Chakrabarti S, Bora NS, Islam J, Patowary P, Raju PS, Chattopadhyay P. Safety evaluation of an oat grain alkaloid gramine by genotoxicity assays. Drug and Chemical Toxicology 2017, 19:1-8.
Presentations at Conferences/Seminars
- Islam J, Joshi K, Goyary D, Karmakar S, Chattopadhyay P. Synthesis and characterization of intranasal deliverable in situ hydrogel against high altitude hypoxia induced stress. Third International Conference on Material Science, 4-6th March, 2020, Organized by Department of Physics, Tripura University, Tripura- 799 022, India (Oral presentation).
- Islam J, Zaman K, Chattopadhyay P. Development and validation of a RP-HPLC/DAD method for the quantification of a mosquito repellent, methyl jasmonate in a semi solid dosage form. National seminar on Pharmacy & Healthcare: Traditional Knowledge to Modern Techniques, 14th September, 2018, Organized by The Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, Jadavpur University, Jadavpur - 700 032, Assam (India) (Poster presentation).
- Islam J, Chakrabarti S, Roy PK, Zaman K, Chattopadhyay P. Exploration of toxicological impacts following acute exposure to ethyl anthranilate-loaded mosquito repellent patch. National seminar on natural resources for drug discovery and development, 24-25th February, 2018, Organized by The Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh - 786 004, Assam (India) (Oral presentation).
- Islam J, Bora NS, Chakrabarti S, Zaman K, Raju PS, Chattopadhyay P. Fabrication and assessment of ethyl 2-aminobenzoate loaded membrane-moderated matrix type monolithic mosquito repellent patch. World Congress on Drug Discovery and Development, 23-25th November, 2016. Bengaluru, India (Oral presentation).
- Islam J, Chakrabarti S, Mazumdar B, Chattopadhyay P. Sub-chronic inhalation toxicity studies of ethyl anthranilate-loaded mosquito repellent patch. North East Pharmaceutical Convention, 6-7th May, 2017. Guwahati, India (Poster presentation).
- Chakrabarti S, Islam J, Roy PK, Mazumder B, Chattopadhyay P. Design expert supported mathematical optimization of silver sulphadiazine and basic fibroblast growth factor incorporated hydrogel against partial thickness burn wounds. National seminar on natural resources for drug discovery and development, 24-25th February, 2018, Organized by The Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh - 786 004, Assam (India). Page no.
- Chakrabarti S, Islam J, Mazumdar B, Chattopadhyay P. Acute dermal irritation, sensitization, and acute toxicity studies of growth factor based hydrogel for burn healing. North East Pharmaceutical Convention, 6-7th May, 2017. Guwahati, Assam, India. NEPC-OP-18.
- Bora NS, Islam J, Pathak MP, Patowary P, Mazumdar B, Policegoudra RS, Raju PS, Chattopadhyay P. Acute dermal toxicity, irritation, sensitization and in vitro mutagenecity studies of a topical cosmeceutical for protection against ultraviolet radiation. World Congress on Drug Discovery and Development, 23-25th November, 2016. Bengaluru, India. Page no. 181.
- Mandal S, Bora NS, Policegoudra RS, Pathak MP, Islam J, Chakrabarti S, Patowary P, Verma N, Raju PS, Chattopadhyay P. Evaluation of mutagenic and antimutagenic potential of a combinational formulation of dexamethasone and montelukast against paraquat induced toxicity by Ames test. National Conference on Pharma Innovations & Regulatory Considerations, 4th September, 2016. Asansol, West Bengal, India.
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS). Member ID: 264418
Editorial panel member: EC Pharmacology and Toxicology, USA (https://www.ecronicon.com/ECPT-EB.php)
Reviewer Journals: Journal of Ethnopharmacology; EC Pharmacology and Toxicology; Acta Tropica; Journal of Insect Behavior; Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Education and Research; Analytical and Biomedical Methods; Journal of Chromatographic Science, etc.
Examiner of Ph. D thesis:
Thesis details: Slow release of mosquito repellents from microporous polyolefin strands, University of Pretoria, South Africa.