Students should make sure about the following points after arriving in India:
- After reaching Jorhat Airport or Jorhat Railway Station, The Assam Kaziranga University will arrange pick up for the students who have shared their travel details with the International Relations Office. Also pick up facility is offered to International Students from the Guwahati Railway Station or Bus terminals but with prior information.
- After International Students are settled, the students will report to the International Relations Office along with all the required documents and interact with the reporting officer.
- Once the documents have been checked & verified by the International Relation Office then the admission process along with Registration may be undertaken.
- All International students have to report to International Relations Office for Medical Checkup.
- All International students who have come to study in India need to get themselves registered in the FRRO/FRO within 14 days of arrival in India (not applicable in the case of Bhutanese and Nepalese students). The University’s International Relations Office helps and guides the students in the registration.
- Students joining the University after the prescribed time period may be denied admission.
- It is the prime responsibility of the student to visit International Relations Office in time to complete the required documentations, so that no fine is levied against him/her.