- Journal paper (Scopus): “Socio-Economic Condition of the People in the Selected Villages under the Mohramukh Block & the Interventional Approach of NEADS (An Ngo) For Sustainable Livelihood of the People", European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine, Volume 7, Issue 8, 2020, ISSN 2515-8260.
- Research Paper presented in National Seminar on “Opportunities and Challenges of Governance and Development in North East India with special reference to Assam " at Kakojan College, Jorhat (20 - 22 October, 2019)
- Research Paper presented in National Seminar on " Tribes in Transition in India: Highlighting India's Northeast at Kaziranga University, Jorhat (October 12 to 13, 2018)
- Research Paper presented in National Seminar on “Political, Social and Cultural Scenario of Post – Colonial Assam : Changing Perspectives and Values” Chinnamara College , Jorhat (7thand 8th September 2018)
Invited as Resource person:
- To deliver lectures/ talk on topic related with “Research Methodology”, “Social Variables and their measurements”, “Statistics and Probability” in various school and higher educational institutes such as Kakojan College, Moran Girls College, Janjhi College etc.
- To deliver a talk on “Statistics to Higher Secondary Teachers” being conducted by AHSEC in Kaziranga University Jorhat
- For Career counseling in various educational institutes of Assam .
- Attended Workshop on "Research Methodology for faculty of Social Sciences of North Eastern Region" at NIPCCD, Regional Centre, Guwahati (October 23 to 27, 2017)
- Attended a workshop on “Towards an Inclusive India for Persons with Intellectual and Development Disabilities" organised by National Trust , State Nodal Center, Assam conducted at Kaziranga University, Jorhat (17th November, 2017)
- Workshop on Fundamental Mathematics, Kaziranga University, Jorhat (12th February, 2018)
- Two Day workshop on “Mathematics for All" at Kaziranga University, Jorhat ( 20 - 21 August, 2019)