Step by step guide for online Tuition fee payment for the 2nd semester students of KU
- Go to the Kaziranga University website and click on online fee payment/2nd sem registration.
- After clicking on online fees payment, a self-service portal page will appear where you need to login by giving your User Id and Password.
- User Id and password setting link already been sent to your email id’s (please check both the mail id’s i.e. KU mail id and personal mail id which is given during the admission time)
User id: Student ID No@kazirangauniversity.in
Password: You can reset the password by clicking the link
(Please note- You cannot use first name and last name during resetting the password. Also, after resetting the password kindly follow the number 1. Point of this guidelines)
- After Log in to the student portal, a self-service page will open, and in that page, click on the tab called online fees payment (it will display directly in the landing page itself or you can click on Fee Tab).
- After clicking the online fees payment tab, a new payment window will open where you can see your fees details
- Before making the payment, you can select only one fee tab and click on Pay now button
- After paying the fee receipt will be saved in your account which you can download or print from the transaction details part, which is available in the fee home page itself.
- Please do not worry if you forgot to download or print the receipt after making the payment. You can print or download your receipts at any time you want. Just login to your account and it will be saved until you passed out from the university.
- You can pay your fees by cash, online, and UPI options.
- In case the payment gets failed, please don’t worry! Just take a screenshot or send the transaction details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note - if you find any difficulty in logging in to your self-service, Payment issue, payment-related concern and you have any doubts regarding the fees, please reach out to Dipankar Sarmah @8892793488. You can also send a mail to email@example.com for any queries regarding the same.
Step by step guide for online registration process for the 2nd semester students of KU
- After Making the fees payment, then only students can register the subjects for 2nd
- After making the successful payment, kindly go back to self-service portal and in self-service page, click on the icon “Academics”(it will display directly in the landing page itself).
- After clicking the academic icon, register your time table slots tab will reflect in the landing page itself. Click on the tab register your time table slots tab for online registration process.
- After clicking the tab register your time table slots tab, you will be able to see the course name with the course code. Click on register option for each subjects. (In case of elective subjects, please select the required subject only). After registering all the subjects, please click on submit
- Please note - if you find any difficulty in logging in to your self-service, and you have any doubts regarding the registration process, please reach out to us @8892793488 till 5PM. You can also send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org any queries regarding the same.
- Note- in case of any confusion regarding the backlog papers, please contact your respective HOD
In case any difficulty, please don’t worry! Just take a screenshot or explain the error details to email@example.com or call +91 91270 72256.