SCOLARSHIP & FELLOWSHIP
- National Scholarship : 1974-1978
- Junior Research Fellowship : 1988-1993
- Research Associateship : 1993-1995
- Research Associate in Project “Heavy metals in Yamuna River sediments” financed by Dept. of Environment, Govt. of India.
- Research Associate in Project “Fluoride in drinking water, a case study from Ajmeer District of Rajasthan”, financed by Dept of Rural Development, Govt. of India.
- Junior Research Fellow in project “Hydro biological studies of Chilika lake” financed by Dept. of Environment, Govt. of India.
- Junior Research Fellow in Project “Studies on macrophytes of Chilika lake in relation to increased fish production” financed by University Grants Commission, Govt. of India.
- Junior Research Fellow in Project “Hydro biological studies of some estuarine environments of South Orissa Coast” financed by Dept. of Environment, Govt. of India.
In collection of samples (Water and sediments) including hydrographical parameters from river, estuary, lagoon / lake, open sea and coastal environs.
In handling of instruments like : UV Spectrophotometer, Gas Chromatography, Underwater Spectro-radiometer, Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer, High Performance Liquid Chromatography, X-Ray Diffractometer, Laser Particle Size Analyzer, Radioactive Counter etc. and many small instruments like Salinometer, pH-meter, Conductivity meter etc.